The spiral plate is equipped with a heater in a metal case. The heater is mounted above a polished steel bowl, which reflects heat to the bottom of the dishes. Such a plate heats up faster than a disk. Quick access to the reflective bowl allows it to be cleaned without any problems.
In favor of the heating elements it is worth saying that the heating element is easy to replace if necessary.
• Type of burner: burners with a single-end tubular heating element of a special configuration with a shell made of heat-resistant stainless steel.
• Extended area of the contact surface of the heater working surface in contact with the bottom of the dish.
• Stainless steel burner tray.
• Low thermal inertia of the heating element.
• Low criticality to flatness of the bottom of the applied dishes
• Convenient lifting of the heating element when cleaning the burner pan.
• Practical compromise between electric stoves with cast iron electric hobs and electric stoves with 2 end tubular heating elements.
• Light indication of the on state of the heating element
• The case is made of quality steel coated with powder enamel
• Primary colors for the tile body: white, brown or stainless steel.
• Stepped power regulator.
• Enlarged case size for greater stability.